Friday, November 23, 2018

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a miniature tub isn’t something I want to repeat anytime soon so I will have to come up with an alternative detoxing treatment.

I have successfully added Japanese Knotweed, Cats Claw, and Andrographis to my morning regimen and seem to be past the initial herding. I re-read the Buhner dosage info and realized I should be doing this shit three times a day and not just once. So, I guess we will start that on Sunday. Funday!

Thanksgiving definitely was a gluten and sugar overdose. With alcohol. I am not sure it was worth it after my day of lying on the couch. I did get to binge watch a kids show with char, so that’s good. Memory-making-mama.

Peace.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...