Here are the ten things I have said most often in the first 2 weeks of school:
1. Put your shirt/skirt/dress down, we don't want to see your business!
3. HANDS TO SELF!
4. Do I come to your house and touch your xylophones?
5. Habla ingles?
6. Wait. Are you kidding me right now?
7. Don't talk while I am singing, please. I need everyone to hear the magic that is my voice.
8. Can we please pick an animal that actually makes a sound?
9. Um, it's a gong, not a bong.
10. Did I go to college for 4 years to become your babysitter/maid/mother/shoe tie-er??