Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I was tagged.

TAG!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Finishing freshman year of college
2. Planning my summer conquests
3. Whining about my love life
4. Not worrying about my weight (ditto, Batonya)
5. Singing a lot

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Clean up dishes
2. Snuggle with boys
3.Relax
4. Think about my life
5. Drink wine.

I Enjoy:
1. TV
2. wine
3. ice cream
4. everything bagel with cream cheese
5. Fresh Air

Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a big house
2. Buy a beach house
3. Hire a personal chef
4. Buy my family whatever they want
5. Start a charity or non-profitq

3 Bad habits:
1. Nail biting
2. Spend waaaayyyyy too much time on the computer
3. Indecisive

5 Places I've lived
1. Sterling, VA
2. Chicago, IL
3. San Diego, CA
4. Vienna, VA
5. Harrisonburg, VA

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Movie Theater usher/ticket seller
2. Front Desk Clerk at a Quality Inn
3. Preschool teacher
4. Daycare Director
5. Music teacher

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:
1. I just quit my job.
2. I am very nervous about quitting my job.
3. If they offer me everything I want, I will not quit my job.
4. I keep forgetting to eat lunch.
5. I have had an annoying cold for about 2 weeks now.

I tag: Brandi, CC, ummmmm....everyone else was already tagged, right?

2 comments:

Christy said...

Tagged back???

debi9kids said...

LOL! I already tagged them! hahaha We need more ladies to have blogs cos I think it would be strange if we just randomly tag people , wouldn't it?
BTW I keep forgetting to eat lunch too. Damnit!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...