Friday, February 08, 2008

Our first day "home"

What the boys are saying to me today:
"I thought being a stay at home mom meant we'd stay at home, mom!!!"
We have had a fun morning. We went to Harris Teeter, Target, then to visit our old teachers and friends at Cascades and Sugarland. Then we had lunch at Rio Grande with Daddy. It was a busy morning and the boys were mad at me for taking them in and out of the car. We got home and took a nap, then had some Teddy Grahams and juice. Now we are happily playing with our toys. Henry is once again wearing pajama bottoms because he got his pants all wet playing in the dog's water. Fun!

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

Sounds like mommy had a good day even if the boys weren't happy! Glad you got out and had some fun!

Tonya Staab said...

I was thinking about you all day today and hoping you were having a wonderful time. So how do you feel now?

Shannon said...

Funny how the term "stay-at-home-mom", doesn't really fit, does it?! Glad you had a good day :)

Jenn H said...

Glad you enjoyed the first day "at home". So excited for you and the boys!!!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Great first day NOT home!!! jaja

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...