Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bathtub woes
I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...
-
Here are the ten things I have said most often in the first 2 weeks of school: 1. Put your shirt/skirt/dress down, we don't want to see ...
-
I think we are leading double lives with TyDy . Is there something in the cabinet? (Besides the mouse, of course...)
5 comments:
GORGEOUS! These pictures are JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Beautiful photos with all the blooms! As for the poem, so don't have enough braincells left at the moment to even attempt, lol! Don't know what the toy is though the monistat tube sounds right and I am trying to declutter but how come it never seems to work??
Gorgeous photos.
All of the pictures are Gorgeous!!
I LOVE spring!! Great pictures!
Post a Comment