Monday, January 15, 2007

We finally came home...

It turns out that Todd's "flu" was actually viral meningitis! Goodness! We spent Thurs-Mon at my Dad's house and let Todd recover at home. His parents cleaned the whole house and made it very nice to come home to. Todd's fever hasn't returned since last night, so I am hoping that it will stay gone, especially since we came home today! The boys have missed their Daddy and I've missed him, too!! I can't wait until I relax a little so we can all kiss him!

Remember, if you have a stiff neck and fever, go to the doctor ASAP! I wish we had. Thank goodness it was just the viral kind.

And wash your hands!!!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...