Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tech

What a sad, sad, couple of days for our country. It is incredibly tragic and sad what has happened at Virginia Tech this week. I can't peel my eyes from the news and check for updates constantly. I just can't imagine being a parent of one of those kids. I can't imagine being the parent of the gunman, either. What do you do? I told Owen and Henry that they are never leaving me to go to college or anywhere else. I will attach myself to them. It's like Runaway Bunny in our house. Yesterday Owen was practicing his "g" sounds and said "Go!" and I gave them both a long-winded lecture about how I wasn't going anywhere and I was going to follow them wherever they went. They found my ranting hilarious, especially because I sang most of the lecture operetta-style. Gilbert and Sullivan can take a seat, thankyouverymuch.

Our thoughts are with the families of the victims, the University students and alumni, and everyone affected by this horrible tragedy.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...