Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Happy First Mother's Day

A quick illness update: The boys are doing much better today than they have been the past 2 days. Owen spent much of yesterday screaming, and we think some of it was tummy pain, but the other part of it was their first tooth! Both of them got their first little dagger of a tooth on the right side of their bottom gum. Big boys! Here's a picture of our big boy, Owen, giving himself his Pedialite:


I couldn't decide which Mother's Day pictures to share, so I am sharing quite a few. This is our Osh Kosh B'Gosh photo shoot - new overalls and 2 cute guys.

This is Owen cracking up and Henry biting his nails:


This is Henry's wonderful smile. We love it!


These are the boys looking and laughing at their silly Daddy who was doing a groovy dance in the background. I am sorry I didn't get a picture of the dance.


This is the beautiful ring that the boys gave me for Mother's Day. It's a turquoise stone with diamonds each side. It is gorgeous!!!! The picture doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't get a better picture. What a lucky Mom I am to have such great boys and such a great husband.


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies and Moms-to-be out there!

1 comment:

Tre's Mom said...

It seems like you had an excellent Mother's Day. Nice ring, too.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...