Sunday, August 05, 2007

flashbacks and weekend

ok, ok....let's just get his out of the way: Yes, I wore the same dress to 3 weddings.

Happy 8 months!!!

This weekend, we went to Richmond for Kerry Johnson's wedding. Saturday we went to the Richmond Children's Museum (Note to self: Don't ever go here again.) and then to lunch. Here are some pictures from the museum:

Here are some pictures of the boys playing - they are sitting up now!!! Such big boys!!!

Here are a few pictures that Gaga and Grandpa sent us of a visit a few weeks ago - what cuties!!
Owen:

Aunt Kim and Great-Aunt Meriann:

Henry, our future Ironman:


Saturday night we went to the wedding and it was, as Mom would say, hotter than the hinges of hell. I thought we were going to suffocate or roast. One of the groomsmen even fainted. It was absolutely ridiculous.

On the other hand, it was totally gorgeous and we had a fun time hanging out. The setting was at Tredegar Iron Works in Richmond and it was just beautiful. I doubt my camera captured the beauty, but here's an idea:




See next post for dancing pictures of the lovely Danny and Keli Burke.

New job starts tomorrow. Have a good week, everyone.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...