Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We went to Virginia Beach and spent the holiday with Great-Grandma Margaret, Great Aunt Lynn, Gaga, Papa, Great Aunt Meriann, Great Uncle Scott, Great Uncle Rob, Cousin Courtney, and Zack and Dexter. It was so warm we even went to the beach on Thanksgiving Day!!

Here we are before a bath:


Owen: "Let me out!!!"

Handsome Henry:

Family photo at the beach:


Daddy and Owen:
Our sand hole:



More posing:
"Gimme a kiss!!!"

"Look at what a big boy I am!"


We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Love the family shots hon. I can't believe how big those boys are getting. Big hugs from all of us.

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Jane,
Glad to hear from you a while back! Your boys are so cute. It's fun to check on your blog every once and while and see how you are doing. Grandma of course fills me in too. Hope all is well!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...