Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Having fun at Home

Today we experimented with cotton balls and newspaper strips. We deduced the following:
1. Cotton balls don't taste very good
2. Cotton balls can't be thrown very easily
3. We say "ball" 8,452,094 times when confronted with a bowl of cotton balls
4. Newspaper strips don't taste very good
5. Newspaper strips turn our tongues black.



I was attempting to dress Owen up like Teddy Roosevelt, but he wouldn't let me. I included this picture so you could see the lovely American flag he made today in the background. :)

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

Look at you making all these fun crafts with the boys! Way to go momma!

Jenn H said...

That was awesome and looks like fun, who knew cotton balls could be so interesting. Oh and I loved Henry's Mommy's my Valentine shirt in the latest blog post, too cute!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

OMG that is hilarious!!!

Tonya Staab said...

ha ha, this post made me giggle. I can just picture the boys taste testing everything LOL. You come up with the coolest things to do, you really do need to run your own center.

Dawn Friedman said...

Okay, Tonya is so right. You are so good at making time at home fun. I need to try this cotton ball and paper thing.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...