Today we experimented with cotton balls and newspaper strips. We deduced the following:
1. Cotton balls don't taste very good
2. Cotton balls can't be thrown very easily
3. We say "ball" 8,452,094 times when confronted with a bowl of cotton balls
4. Newspaper strips don't taste very good
5. Newspaper strips turn our tongues black.
I was attempting to dress Owen up like Teddy Roosevelt, but he wouldn't let me. I included this picture so you could see the lovely American flag he made today in the background. :)