Monday, May 18, 2009

oh my god, you guys

My baby ticker says 26 days.

This means that anywhere between now and 26 days (please god, not longer) I will have to go through labor. LAY. BOR. This baby has to get out somehow. And the way babies come out isn't a picnic. The first time, I was shocked and unprepared. This time, I know what happens. And I don't like it, not one bit.

On another note, here are some new sentences from the boys that Todd and I have been enjoying lately:
-"Mommy, get OUT of my ROOM!"
-"Daddy, go AWAY!"
- "Uh oh, I dropped my golf ball!"
- "Mommy, get OUT OF MY ROCKING CHAIR!"
- "No, Mommy, I don't like fish sticks, I want waffles!"
- "Hi Daddy, did you get donuts?"
- "I WANT TO SLEEP IN MOMMY'S BED!"

2 comments:

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

jane,
You can do it. The result will be worth it. Get an epidural if you need to. Don't if you don't want it. The point is, do whatever YOU need to do to get through labor and you'll be fine. Your baby is gonna be beautiful and a GIRL! When it hurts, just think of all the cute little baby girl clothes and things you'll get to pick out later!
It will be okay! You are a strong woman!
Too cute about the boys new sentences! They are talking A LOT!
love,
ang

Martha said...

Jane,

Finally figured out how to reply to the comments as my identify instead of anonymous.

It's not that much longer. I've heard that the 2nd time is easier. I think twins only count as one time, so this should be fine. With an epidural, with whatever other drugs you can have, you will do fine.

Nice sentences from O and H. Are they sleeping better? More accustomed to their beds?
Love,
Ma-mere

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...