Monday, December 07, 2009

i know you want birthday party pictures but i'm lazy and the boys have made me mad enough that i want to delete the whole memory card.

Oh my goodness! Is it Friday yet?

Charlotte got her first fever yesterday and she has been demanding a cuddle all day long. Poor baby. I think she might have turned a corner, though. No fever since her last tylenol about 5 hours ago....

The boys.....sheesh.....tonight consisted of ear piercing screams, a bite on the cheek, another Christmas de-ornamenting by Henry, Owen feeding the dogs 99% of his dinner, and a door slam on my finger. Wah.

Sigh.

They are worth it.

1 comment:

The T-Dude said...

That's okay...I know my wife would like to take me out in the backyard and shoot me most of the time.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...