Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back to the grind.

I returned to work this week. The kids at school gave me a great welcome, as did my co-workers. Flowers, cookies, and big welcome signs were waiting when I arrived. It was very nice. The day went well, and I was feeling great! Today I am more tired, but it's going to take some getting used to.

Henry and Owen did well at daycare. They both pooped, which was great news since now we know we won't have to change a poopy diaper for a day or two. :) Last night they slept pretty well, but this morning was a rough start. It'll get better, since today was the first "real" day we had to get out of the house (yesterday I had a 2-hour delay from snow!) So, we'll get the hang of it. Patience.

Pic of Henry, Owen, and their best friend Anna:

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...