Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had a busy and fun St. Patty's Day this year! The boys, Laura, and I went to a twin b-day party where our friends twins were turning one! There was also a set of 19 month old boy twins that were running around like crazy. I asked the mom, "Who do you think has it worse? You or me?" and she said "I hate to say it, but I do...." Oh great! You mean it gets harder than this!!! :)
Here is a pic of me reading a book to Henry - he made it about halfway before he decided he wasn't interested anymore. After the party, we came home and rested a bit, then went to my Dad's house for his annual corned beef and cabbage.

Here are some pictures of our St. Patrick's Day party at my Dad's house. We had a good time, lots of good food, company, and we stayed up way too late!!!!


1 comment:

ECarey said...

I bought the yarn for the boys' sweaters yesterday! Can't wait to make them...I'm going to make the 24 month size so they can wear them for a few years,hopefully! Pictures are SOOOO CUTE!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...