Thursday, March 29, 2007

We are definitely identical!

I had my first major mixup the other day. It didn't help that daycare changed their outfits and just happened to put Owen in the matching outfit that Henry had on in the morning...so I mixed them up all the way until about 5:30 when Grandpa Bills was feeding Owen (who I thought was Henry) and I picked up Henry (who I thought was Owen) and noticed his bald spot. Then I said "Wait a minute!!!! Is that Owen?!" My Dad said "I don't know! You said it was Henry!" Realization: I mixed them up for the longest spurt ever - over 2 hours. MO-OM!! I wonder how many times through the years I will hear that, huh?
Here are pictures of my identical boys. Can you tell who is who??? Email me if you can. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top picture: Owen to the right
bottm picture: Owen at the top

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...