Monday, October 29, 2007

And the winner is...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Kevin and Jane carving pumpkins....Notice my spaghetti squash pumpkin. Very unique. It should have been a factor in the judging of this competition.

Owen, Anna, and Henry playing tea party!:

Here is entry #1. Notice the skill. Notice the beauty. Notice the sharp lines and lovely design.
Entry #2. Whatever.

And the winner......entry #3. According to our judge (Todd....whatever), this one shows the most skill with the small pieces and curly-cues. Whatever.
In case you couldn't tell, mine was #1, Kristen's was #2, and Kevin's was #3. I'm not bitter that my own husband didn't even consider mine even close to the quality of the Thomas's. Whatever.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Too bad Kev's pumpkin rotted out the next day! It looked a like a big hole when we put it out on Halloween. But mine still looked good! ;)

Tonya Staab said...

Love the pumpkins. You are all so clever.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...