Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Night Picture Extravaganza!!!

Henry this weekend, having fun with Owen:

Obie:



The NICU reunion last weekend was a fun fun time!!! We wore our Halloween costumes, Thing 1 and Thing 2:

Here is a picture of the boys with their NICU buddies, Emilia and Lydia!

Here is a picture of the boys riding the pony with a helping hand from our favorite Neonatologist, Rachel.


Owen loves spaghetti!!

Henry is too busy eating to smile:

Look at me!!! I can pull up everywhere!!! (Henry)


These are all pictures from the Overtones 10 year reunion.
First, some pictures of Annie's baby shower:





The OT picnic:



Dinner at Calhoun's (now Cally's):



Allie and Lyla!

Henry and Ava playing in Hilary's kitchen!

Hope you enjoyed our photo update. :)

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...