Wednesday, November 12, 2008

eight

Kami tagged me like an eon ago. I am finally getting around to her "8 Things"!!!


8 Favorite TV Shows
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. House
4. ER
5. New Adventures of Old Christine
6. Intervention
7. Big Bang Theory
8. Survivor

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mediterranean Breeze
2. Wendy's
3. Olive Garden
4. 4912 Thai
5. Chipotle
6. Bagel Cafe
7. Milwaukee Custard (that counts, right?)
8. Bonefish

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Had my nightmare 6th grade class
2. Laughed my head off at 3rd grader with "Little Miss Fucking Sunshine" shirt (not in front of her, of course)
3. Took a nap on the couch before dinner (big mistake!)
4. Ate soup for lunch - first soup group of the year, woo hoo!
5. Heated up a Let's Dish meal for dinner
6. Watched House and Fringe.
7. Gave a horrible interpretation of a mime stuck in a box.
8. Sang a lot of toddler tunes at the top of my lungs in the car.

8 Things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving.
2. Christmas.
3. Cuddling with the boys
4. Seeing family
5. June
6. Winter vacation
7. winning the lottery
8. When home prices go back up.

Things I love about Autumn
1. The beautiful colors
2. The rustic/ cold smell in the air
3. The chance that snow days could come soon.
4. Halloween
5. Cozy evenings with family
6. Excuses to give presents
7. Shopping
8. Crunchy leaves under my feet

8 Things on my wish list
1. Decrease stress.
2. Keep in better touch with friends
3. Finish graduate school
4. Keep the puke streak alive.
5. Healthy kids.
6. Try to find joy in my job.
7. Win the lottery.
8. Travel anywhere with my hubby.

8 People I tag
1. Batonya
2. Alisha
3. Sharnizzle
4. Erin
5. Lisa
6. Shannon
7. Dawn
8. Christy

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

Love your eight things. I'm assuming that's me you tagged LOL.

What is Let's Dish? Do I need to get me some of those? I don't know what Milwaukee Custard is, but you had me at the word custard so it definitely counts :)

Did you not video tape your mime in a box. I wanna see that. Need a good laugh today :)

Is New Adventures of Old Christine still on, I remember being addicted for a little while. Must set it up on the DVR.

I'll do it today.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...