Monday, February 09, 2009

A beautiful day in Colorado

The Celebration of Tuesday Whitt's life was overwhelming, beautiful, heartbreaking, joyous, uplifting, crushing, and hopeful. I saw some great friends, met some new great friends, and basked in the glow of this wonderful family. Strength and Hope.

When I arrived home, my Tuesday pendants were waiting for me! Make sure to order yours before Feb. 14 to help the Whitt family.

All of the pictures below were taken by Tonya.

Well, this one wasn't, since it is OF Tonya! TuTu for Tuesday:


The wall of hands and memories - most of these hands were made by my students:

Twin Mom powers activate!:
Balloon release:

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I'll always love looking at these pics. lol. We all need to get together (at a happier time) and make sure all twins mommy powers activiate. lol

Sharlene said...

You did such a beautiful job singing Jane. It was a wonderful gift for you to give the Whitts.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...