Friday, August 28, 2009

funny story i just remembered

On the way to the beach, we stopped at McDonalds for lunch. I chose it because it had a huge play area and the boys needed to get some energy out. Every other family with kids chose it, too. Unfortunately, the playyard was closed (cue whining and repitition of "I wanna go in dere!" now) so we sat near the door and ate our nuggies. We had been there a while when a man that looked sort of like the one here (but NOT a cartoon) wearing a McDonalds uniform and many tattoos came by to empty the trash. Owen yelled "OH! MOMMY!" pointing at him. I tried to shush him but he wouldn't give in and after many attempts to tell me what he was thinking he screamed, "IT IS! IT'S OLD MCDONALD!" I, and the parents crammed in the restaurant, all guffawed and Henry said, "Maybe not."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.
MaMere

Shannon said...

Oh that is awesome, he is so funny!!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...