Thursday, April 01, 2010

I wouldn't go in there, either

At the park today, the boys had to use the potty. At this park, the choice for potties is either the green port-a-john or the grey port-a-john. Henry chose the green one, and then Owen and I went next. He got ready, looked in, and said, "What dat?" and I told him, "Other people's pee." He said, "I can't go in here. I need a better potty." So we looked in the grey potty and he said, "Nope, I can't go in there either. I need a better potty."

There are days that being a male are useful and preferable. When you can pee in the woods behind a tree without getting your socks wet? One of those days.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...