- I took an awesome afternoon nap with Charbaby.
- I got a new Wii game (Super Mario Bros...bringing back lots of memories. Love it!)
- I ate a cinamon bun AANNDD 2 pieces of Sara Lee Coffeecake.
- I changed 4 poopy diapers.
- I gagged as Todd and I cleaned out the froggy potty full of rotavirus poop.
- I snuggled with my boys who are infected with a little rotabug.
- I sewed a hole in the quilt my great grandmother made for me about 30 years ago. This was special because I could tell she hand quilted it, and I was sewing right over where she quilted so long ago.
- I broke up a few fights, and watched Todd break up a few fights.
- I secured a sub for tomorrow and wrote sub plans.
- I talked to my Mom who gives herself a hard time, but is a great Mom. She sent me some awesome pajamas and a lovely card. (I sent her nothing. I'm the one that sucks.)
- I watched the boys alternate between playing hide and seek and watching "The Wizard of Oz" in the basement after dinner.
- I ate a delicious beer butt chicken for dinner.
- I took the boys and Char to the Natural History Museum, which was another special moment to share because I went there so often as a kid.
IT WAS A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY.
AND ROTAVIRUS CAN SUCK IT.