Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fail!

Yesterday I had a little adventure to the Emergency Department because of an allergic reaction to something....I think it was the peanut butter I ate for lunch. It was a new brand of PB, and even though I eat PB sandwiches a couple of times a week, it's the only thing that was different about my day. So while at the ER I was given steroids and benadryl........

.....and that is my excuse for having GAINED weight at today's weigh-in. I haven't gained any weight since I started WW 8 weeks ago. And this week I ate well and I exercised more often, too. So prednisone is my excuse. And I'm stickin' to it, because if I had just gained 2 pounds and done everything else right besides having a wacked out allergic reaction and been given medicine that supposedly makes you retain water, I would quit so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

But still, CRAP!

1 comment:

Kim Kirschner said...

I am sure it was the prednisone! Plus you are gaining muscle too right?! Definitely not a fail!!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...