Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Down 1.2 pounds tonight at Weight watchers. Anna and I went to the GYM before WW tonight, what a success!!! I am super sore. Back when I was skinny (pre-marriage I was super skinny!) I would do the stairmaster at the gym (the best gym ever, Centre Club in Gurnee, IL) and this afternoon I decided to jump right in and try it again. It was freaking hard. But I did 30 minutes and went 70 flights. It is definitely a harder workout than the elliptical, which I usually do. Then I did some situps and some back exercises. My lower back seems very weak and sore, I am hoping to find some good exercises to strengthen that. Any suggestions?

Tonight's weight watchers topic was portion control. It was kinda boring. But it was the first meeting where EVERYONE in the meeting lost weight! So, a good week for all.

I have noticed my clothes are fitting better, and yesterday at Girls on the Run it felt much easier to keep up with the girls. So, that's good. I just want to weigh 53 pounds less and I'll be over the moon.

In other news, boys got new beds tonight. Henry screamed for a bit after bedtime because he wanted his little bed back. He better get over that shit. Pictures to come - they picked out some super cute bedding.

4 comments:

R. J. and Heather said...

Congrats Jane. Keep it up. And yes. We need pics.

R. J. and Heather said...

Congrats Jane. Keep it up. And yes, we need pics.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I've never been at a WW meeting where everyone lost. Good for you. Keep it up. I have very fond memories of going to the Centre Club with you. I agree: best gym ever. Mom

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

That's awesome Jane!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I really need to get on board with you!
ang

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...