Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

Down 2.8 pounds this week. A miracle, I think. It was my birthday weekend and I drank a lot. This was the first week I went over my points and dipped into my activity points. So, needless today, I am surprised that I lost. I feel like sometimes my body is a week behind what I actually did that week.
Here is all of the activity I did this week! Yeah, I turned 31 on Saturday and then drank so much I didn't work out Sunday or Monday, and then yesterday I was lazy, and today too busy. Back to the grind on Friday. I think exercise boosted me to a loss this week.

My 2 friends who have joined WW with me also lost this week. I did miss the meeting tonight because I had all 3 kiddos with me at weigh-in. Then we went to Red Robin and I had a turkey burger (which I thought was a good choice, but was 17 points! Shit!) Luckily, I haven't had too many points today, so it wasn't too bad in the end.


On another food note, another strange things has been thrown my way in the form of a possible peanut allergy. A few weeks ago I had to go to the ER because of a reaction to something - I was given benadryl, steroids, and a prescription for an Epi-Pen. I have avoided peanuts ever since because I had eaten a crunchy PB sandwich that day (even though I eat peanut butter all the freaking time) and haven't had any of my regular hives since then. Yesterday I had a big hive reaction after eating some granola that was nut-free (but manufactured on a possible nut machine) and am starting to reeeeaaaalllllly think I might be allergic to peanuts. And how much that sucks. Like, really sucks. Like, I am going to be so depressed if this is true. I see an allergist on Nov 1.


Luckily there aren't peanuts in the wine I drink.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...