Sunday, June 10, 2018

New week, new herb

It's Sunday! That means my doctor wants me to add a new herb. This week it is Biocidin LSF.
This stuff is an herbal mixture that has a buncha stuff in it (Proprietary Herbal Blend: Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides), Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols), Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant and flower), Oregano oil (plant and flower).Phospholipids (from purified Sunflower Seed lecithin)Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl, polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)
It tastes like you are drinking lavender, so it's not horrible. Day 1 the instructions were to mix it in 5 oz of water and take a sip every 30 minutes...and to stop if a reaction begins. So I am sitting here on my couch, watching "CBS Sunday Morning" and sipping Biocidin along with my coffee...

I think there is a day coming where I have to give up coffee...but I don't want to do it yet! 

5 more days of school left....the kids and I are more than ready.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...