Sunday, December 17, 2006

Henry's home!

Our little Henry came home yesterday afternoon. We came home and were all tired, so we rested all afternoon and evening. Mom went to visit Owen around 5 and Dad went around 8. It is very hard having Owen in the NICU still, but it's the best place for him. He needs to learn how to eat better than he is! Hopefully he'll be home before Christmas....fingers crossed.
The night with Henry was pretty good. It is hard to have to get up to feed him and get up to pump, but we did OK. The hardest part was not being able to fall asleep because I wanted to make sure he was breathing all night! I could barely close my eyes for 5 minutes because I was so nervous. Plus, he hasn't pooped since we've been home, so every sound I hear I think he's pooping, get excited, then it's just gas! I hate to say it, but I think he may have just pooped...it's sure to be a blowout!!! :)
Today we plan to visit Owen separately (I'll try not to cry this time) and hang out at home and nap. It's hard to imagine what this will be like when Owen comes home, too...but I think we can do it! Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...