Thursday, December 28, 2006

How can anyone afford food???

I have been meeting with day care providers and am shocked at the weekly rates for our cutie-pies!!! I mean, I knew that it would be high because of where we live, but I didn't realize that even home day care providers would be so high. Seriously. I have been to a few places and while I like the people, I can't justify spending $450 a week on day care. Unfortunately, not working is not an option. And when you figure it will just be until the summer starts, I guess it's not too much in the long run.

Anyway, just a vent about my day today!!

The boys are doing well. Here's a CUTE picture of Henry eating Owen's finger while Owen sleeps, and another one of the boys and Mom.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...