Monday, December 11, 2006

Our first family photo


Those boys sure are identical! :)



Here is our first family photo and another one of just the boys being held together for the first time.




Henry is trying to be a big boy and the nurses said he ate his bottle in 10 minutes and cried because he was hungry beforehand. Good progress!! Owen is still a little uncertain of what to do when a bottle is put in his mouth, but he'll come around soon, we think! They are both just too cute for words and the apples of my eye. It's getting harder and harder to leave them there each day. I know the nurses say I can stay all day if I want to, but I feel like I'm in the way a little bit, plus there are many things to do to get ready. I went to Babies R Us today and bought out their preemie clothes and diapers. I got some cute things! I spent every penny of our gift cards and then some. I also bought carseat covers to keep them warm when we get to take them home. I am hoping this coming weekend will bring us some good news!




Both are weighing around 3 lbs 12 oz stil, but gaining weight slowly. They haven't lost weight in 2 days. I can't get enough!!!


No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...