Saturday, June 21, 2008

sonofagun

Today we had a fun fun day! We went to Todd's office picnic at a local golf/sports complex. The boys played putt putt for the first time (Henry actually hit the ball with the baby clubs), went on the moonbounce for the first time (Owen stayed in there close to an hour!), watched Daddy hit golf balls and softballs, ate at a big boy picnic table, and drank gallons of water and covered their faces in chocolate chip cookie. And what do I have to show for it? Not a thing. I forgot the camera.


Here is one from last week, though, of the kiddies having a pause in their driving around the room to admire the scenery. "Beep! Beep!"

Oh, I almost forgot! Heather.....YES, we did get a couple of YGYHF in NYC. Of course, after I started keeping official track of them, everyone stopped saying it. I may have even said "Don't I have my hands full?" a few times to egg them on....but no dice. I think I got one at the Mexican restaurant, for sure. And damn, I did have my hands full. :) Thanks for asking. :)

3 comments:

Tamara Mitchell said...

I love the photo of the three kids looking out the window. Totally precious :-)

Tonya Staab said...

NO PICTURES. Are you freaking kidding me? WAAAHHHHHHHH. I'm so so sorry hon. I know how I would feel if I'd forgotten my camera ... not even a camera phone with you?

I just adore the pic of the 3 kiddo's looking outside, it's gorgeous.

MamaBriggs said...

I love their little bikes!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...