2. Charlotte's ability to melt my heart with a single giggle.
3. The way Charlotte looks at her older brothers.
4. The way Owen and Henry have been talking to each other when they don't know we are listening.
5. How Todd does the laundry, unloads the dishwasher, puts the boys to bed, makes coffee, and does crazy dances for us all.
6. Everything bagels and cream cheese.
7. My Mom who understands that my lack of communication is a direct result of my crazy kids and busy life and isn't an indication of how much I enjoy talking with her.
8. All the people in our life that we can count on for anything.
9. Our wonderful caregivers that treat our children like their very own.
10. My beautiful kids and all the joy and humor they bring me (which far outweighs the whining, screaming, peeing, pooping, biting, hitting, frustration, ANGER, EATYOURDINNERNOW, STOPSLAMMINGTHEDOOR moments).
Happy Thanksgiving, friends and family!!