Sunday, January 17, 2010

thankful

As I sit here in my heated house watching the rain fall outside, holding a sweet, sleeping baby, I can only feel thankful. Listening to the boys and their Daddy play downstairs, laughing and singing is bringing a smile to my face. Yesterday we drove by a huge house and I asked the boys if they wanted to live in a big house one day. Owen said, "Mommy! We DO live in a big house!"



We are so lucky.

I just spent a while looking at the high-res pictures of the devastation in Haiti on cnn. Over 100,000 people have died. This natural disaster is bad, bad, bad. We will be giving to the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund here. You can also give to the Red Cross. There is a way to give via text messages. I hope you will donate to help our fellow humans.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...