Saturday, February 19, 2011

Running....

I have tried to slowly ease back into my running since my knee incident. I ran yesterday from work to daycare (3.5 miles) and it was a gorgeous day! There were so many people out and the sun was gorgeous. Little did I know Sterling Park has so many damn hills, though. Phew! It was tough. My knee is a little weirdish today, but I will just wait a few days to run again and hope it helps. I will do some cardio tomorrow other than running. :)

I had gained at weight watchers this week, depressing, but it makes sense since I had stopped exercising when my knee was injured. So, I am a bit late in my reporting! Busy times at home.....

Loss this week: +2.6
Total loss so far: -32.4
Feeling: Down but not out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also gained this week: 1.8 and I exercised and stayed within my points. Could be the extra wine I drank to celebrate something like a nice day with temps out of the 30's. Mom

R. J. and Heather said...

Keep it up Jane. It's a journey, not the destination.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...