Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

This is the weight watchers 5 pound sticker. I'll have to take a picture of my bookmark soon, especially since it is falling apart. Each time you hit another 5 pounds lost, you get a sticker. It's very similar to the Positive Behavior System we use at my school, so it's definitely a rewarding method for good behavior!
Tonight I hit 35 pounds lost! I am excited about that milestone, but definitely have been slacking in the tracking and eating department. I don't know how I lost the weight. I also haven't been exercising much because of my knee, but I am slowly getting back to that. So, hopefully this week ahead I can get back on track and keep the 0/6 loss off forever! :)
Loss: -0.6
Total loss: -35
Feeling: Surprised.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...