Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My kids are cute

Picture of Owen (taken by Henry) in the kitchen. This was followed by a few pictures of the toilet - flushing, not flushing, surrounding, etc. Lovely.

Here is a picture of Henry painting the snow blue. I was so hip and put some blue food dye in some water and they sprayed the snow blue. Hello, pinterest!

Cutie Char painting snow.

Owen, working hard shoveling.

This is a picture of the kids inside a teepee at Ticonderoga Farms meditating. I thought they were hilarious. "Ommmmm"

Charlotte portrait by Owen, on the porch last weekend. After our snowfall, we had lovely spring weather on Saturday and Sunday. Ready for real spring!!!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...