Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love my brother!


The boys are getting so cute lately and playing together so well. They laugh at each other, and scream for each other, and the other day I caught them holding hands while in their exersaucers. It was a wonderful moment. Sometimes, in thinking about how they are our children, we forget that they have a special relationship with each other, too. We just hope that they will remain friends for their whole lives - we have heard too many stories about twins not speaking to each other because of some silly falling-out. As parents, I think our most important lesson will be "Family loves you no matter what."

Look at those cute booties!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Kate said...

Here comes a virtual pinch from Jessica Kate in Colorado.
I love this picture Jane!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...