Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tonya's name made it in the title!!!

The boys and I drove to Baltimore today to meet some twin friends! Our BFF's Claire, Oriah, and Bethany so nicely took us out for breakfast to a cute place called "Cafe Hon" where we were a sight to behold. One man told us we made his day because he got to see us, and our waitress kept telling us how hard it must be to raise twins! Breakfast was yum-o.

Then we met Tonya, Randy, Jayden, Flynn, and Marisol at the Baltimore Science Museum. It was great, but as always with these twin meetings, too short. We got to lay on a bed of nails, listen to digestive sound effects (the vomit one was lovely), watch Randy and Jayden play tug of war, be the highlight of the cafeteria ladies, play on a waterbed with the babies, have a balancing contest (I think I won in the end, ha ha), and we ALL fit in the elevator!!!!




Can't wait to see Tonya and her crew again on Tuesday.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...