Sunday, July 15, 2007

No babies in this one.....

This weekend, we went to Hilary and Gannon's wedding. It was our first night away from the boys! Grandma and Grandpa Waldrop and Aunt Kim babysat and had a great time.

Here are some pictures from the wedding. It was a BLAST and so great to hang out with friends.

The menu:


The infinity pool. Awesome.

The view from the balcony:

Annie and Jonathan during the cocktail hour:

The singers!

Todd and me by the pool during cocktail hour:

The bride and me!

Me, Andrew, and Kelz.

Me and one of the statues:

Me and Kerry:

A bunch of little pictures of Craig:


Todd and me in the dance lights:

Katherine and Me by the pool, soaking our feet!
Todd by the pool:
I'm sure I'll be posting more baby pictures once Aunt Kim sends us some! (Hint, hint!)
Oh, and I think our camera is broken. I recall dropping it at some point, but maybe that was a dream.....

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...