Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Spanking, cookies, and a kit

Check out this cute video of the boys:

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/jwaldrop23/?action=view&current=2df8b0c9.flv

Our first ride on the Metro:

Can you see the Lincoln Memorial in the background?

Tonya hiding behind her super-huge cookie. (I didn't take a picture of my equally large ladybug cookie).

Jayden and Flynn looking cute:

The girls - Marisol, Tonya, and me:

Henry chillin' by the reflecting pool. "FORREST!" "Jenny??"

Flynn and Marisol with the Baltimore shirts we bought them!!

One of our baby bunnies in the backyard. A moment of silence, please, for the one Calvin murdered.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...