Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so thankful for my wonderful children and husband who got me some chocolate-covered strawberries and some yummy cupcakes for Mother's Day today! :)
I am thankful for my wonderful Mom who took me on a wonderful trip to Paris and has always instilled in me the importance of travel, being a democrat, and always taking the higher ground. Love you!

I am thankful for my mother-in-law who beats me at Words with Friends, outfits our children, and shares wine with me! :)

I am thankful for all the Moms in my life that have directly or indirectly had an impact on my life. What would the world be without MOTHERS? Love to you all!

And if that didn't melt your heart, then you are cold and heartless. But these pictures will:

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...