Thursday, June 23, 2011

"I don't want it to be summer anymore!"

Our first full day of summer vacation and those words were uttered screamed by Henry after he got an itchy bug bite.

This bug bite occured as we walked back home from the little park with Owen hysterically yelling "PIGGY BACK RIDE NOW!" and "BAD MOMMY!"

Today after swim lessons, Henry darted across the street twice without me. I freaked out, told him he would be in time-out at home and he responded by slapping Owen across the face.

This morning while snuggling up with Owen reading a book he looked at me and said, "When are we going back to Chrissy's?"

Charlotte woke up from her nap and said, "Mommy, ear hurts."

Sheesh. I remember pre-kids how I would sleep in, eat croissants with jelly on the deck, then go sit by the pool all day and read.

I know, it's just day 1. I hope days 2-60 are a little better....

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...