Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reunions

Last week, the boys and I headed up to Maryland to visit some childhood friends of mine. More than childhood friends, actually. Childhood "sisters"! It had been too long since we had seen each other. Now that we know at least ONE of the A-clan lives "nearby," I hope we can visit more often. Here's to hoping this is the re-beginning of a good friendship.

Here are some shots of the day - Ricky and Jenna; Sarah, me, and Becky (photo by Ricky!):

IMG_1672 IMG_1670

Ricky on the swing, Henry in the rocking chair:

IMG_1664 IMG_1660

Owen mowing the lawn, Jenna snoozing:

IMG_1667 IMG_1668

Oh, and we are super sorry about the broken glass. Thank goodness it was just a glass and not the kitchen table, or the bird, or Jenna.

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

oh how fun and I was wondering why you hadn't been around much I was starting to worry about you.

I thought you may have tried to set the camera up to take a photo of yourselves, but this explains it LOL, for such a little tacker he did a great job :)

Debbie Moore said...

How fun, I love getting together with old friends!

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...