Thursday, August 07, 2008
A new way to play "Operation."
Here are the instructions for the latest version of Milton Bradley's "Operation" game:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Prepare dinner.
3. Open oven to put dinner in.
4. Have child throw spoon in oven, making sure it reaches the back, and preferably under the red heating element.
5. Yell at child.
6. Grab tongs from drawer.
7. Open door halfway (yelling "HOT!" for the children), stick tongs in, under bottom tray, above heating element, under heating element, and grab the spoon. Do this on one foot with other leg stretched out so children cannot come near and ruin your concentration.
8. Pull hand back out, holding on to spoon tightly with tongs.
9. Do this without burning yourself and YOU WIN!!!