Sunday, August 10, 2008

whaddup, i ran a 10k.

Well, I didn't, but T did. He did a great job, getting up and not even waking me (I even jolted up in a panic to tell him he would be late and he was already gone), and finishing the race before the 76 year old! Woo hoo! No really, we were all very proud of him, even though my dragging the Mr.'s out of the house that early made them grumpier than Dick Cheney.

Oh, and an exchange I forgot to tell you about from the park that cracked me up. A family was walking by us, made up of a super-skinny mom, a dad, and like 4 kids. They were discussing their upcoming hike and dad was explaining the points each child would get for spotting certain things.

"5 points for a snake, 10 points for a deer, 3 points for a woodpecker, etc."

After they passed, T said, "20 points for an anorexic!"

Heh heh. I'm so lucky he doesn't like the anorexic look. I'd be out on my ass.

post signature

9 comments:

Terri said...

Congrats on finishing the run!!

Jenn H said...

Great job Todd, that takes motivation to get up early to run a race! LOL about the 20pts!!!

Bre said...

omg...lmao!!!! So funny!!!

debi9kids said...

LOL! I'd be ok too if Russ was into that! haha
Well done T on finishing the race! Wow! 10 K!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Mr. T!

Shannon said...

LMAO! Oh my goodness I think Todd and Will have the same sense of humor! So much fun to have live-in entertainment, haha!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Great JOB!!!!!!!!!

Sharlene said...

Those crazy running types. God love them

Tonya Staab said...

Congrats on the race T. Great job. Love his comment about the anorexic :)

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...