Saturday, April 02, 2011

Lo Hicimos!

I was thinking of Dora when I wrote the title - "We did it! We did it! Lo Hicimos!" Todd, E, and I ran the Monument Avenue 10K this morning. We did awesome, and I finished under my goal of 75 minutes by 40 seconds or so. :) It was a great run, with bands on every corner, lots of people in costumes, and lots of crowd cheering. I had a great time taking in the sights and sounds, and especially loved running with E. Here is a pic of us at the start, and then a pic of the starting line. Lots of people!!!! Another cool thing was running around the VCU campus with all the black and yellow signs and shirts because of their Final Four game tonight - exciting!

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...