Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy new year 2012!

Shrink Yo' Self in 2012

The year 2012 will be the year, y'all. Definitely have to hit my goal weight. It is time to stop effing around and get down to business. Sorry boys and girls, after tomorrow the sweets are going bye-bye.

I have resolutions to make, goals to revisit and renew, and shit to get done. Plus some pictures and stories to share. I have too much to catch up on. Like how last night in the car I cried tears of laughter when Henry said, "good lord," Owen said, "Jesus christus," and Charlotte said, "that's disgusting," all immediately following an episode of gas passing from one certain 5 year old blonde boy named Owen or Henry. Ah, kids.

Happy new year to you, loyal readers. (aka my mom) xoxo

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...