Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just when I thought I got my S together....

I let it get to Thursday without posting an MPM! Crap. So, a recap of what we've been eating....

Monday we ate spaghetti.
Tuesday we ate Wendy's and Moby Dick's.
Wednesday we ate Nutella sandwiches.
Tonight we are going to have the coconut shrimp I wanted to make last week but never did.
Friday we are going to figure it out
Saturday we are having the stuffed pepper soup I wanted to make last week but never did.

And then next week?? Guess what I will do? Finally return to weight watchers meeting. I've been avoiding it. It's time.

1 comment:

R. J. and Heather said...

You can do it! My WW leader says, its like a dozen eggs. Just because you break one, it doesn't mean that you are going to break the other 11.

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...