Monday, December 06, 2010

Make.

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin) Reverb10

You know my creative self has made some shit this year. But the last thing I made was this football toss game for the boys' birthday party this weekend. The kids actually LOVED playing it, as silly as it was! I'll give credit where credit is due, too....Todd helped me color some of it. Some. :)

Part 2 of the prompt today is about what I would like to make in the future....and I have a definite answer for that. I started a t-shirt quilt when I was pregnant with the boys. THEY ARE FOUR NOW. I need to finish that pig. For real.

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...