Friday, December 17, 2010

Lesson Learned.

December 17 – Lesson Learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)
The best thing I learned about myself this year is that I am stronger than I thought. Not physically - I can barely open the kids' sippy cups - but mentally. I have willpower that I didn't know I had, and the strength to change my habits to lose the weight I want to lose. Going forward, I am going to keep using this strength to get healthier and physically stronger in the process. Screw you, sippy cups!
Reverb10

No comments:

Bathtub woes

I took an epsom salt bath. It was a humiliating experience. But it actually did help my symptoms. Unfortunately, shoving my fat ass into a m...